On the back of a successful implementation of the Victorian-based Contact Centre, an additional Contact Centre will be launched to service our facilities within NSW.
The goal of this project is to continually provide exceptional service to our members and guests, whilst having a consistent approach to outbound and inbound activity.
NSW Contact Centre Team Leader Position
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who has a passion for driving service excellence through motivating and leading a team of Contact Centre Consultants. The successful candidate will need to be familiar with sales strategies and processes, have a good understanding of contact management computer systems and be able to lead by example through contacts with new and existing members.
The NSW Contact Centre will be overseeing enquiries for the majority of NSW Centres, and be responsible for:
- Organising in-Centre tours and appointments
- Manage responses to Centre-specific social media pages
- Manage Centre-specific website enquiries
- Incoming enquiry handling for Memberships and Swim School
This role will be based at Whitlam Leisure Centre, and responsible for driving the team to hit daily, weekly and monthly targets. The role will report directly to the Belgravia Leisure Guest Experience Manager, and have regular daily management with the Liverpool team.
NSW Contact Centre Consultants (Multiple roles available)
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate individuals who are interested in fulfilling roles within the state based Contact Centre through driving continual service excellence.
What you’ll do
- Manage and resolve inbound and outbound customer queries.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Deliver a great guest experience with high call quality and productivity in line with our standards.
- Provide administrative support for non-call related queries.
- Be accountable for your own performance and support your team members.
- Meet and exceed your set KPI’s.
What you’ll bring
- Will have a passion for customers and a genuine interest in helping people.
- You’re customer-focused and able to adapt to different personality types.
- You have strong verbal communication skills with active listening and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Intermediate computer skills with fast and accurate typing speed and familiar with CRM systems and practices is a must.
This role will be based at Whitlam Leisure Centre, and accountable for delivering daily, weekly and monthly targets. The role will report directly to the Contact Centre Team Leader.
Expression of Interest
If you are interested in these exciting opportunities or would like to know more, please submit your expression of interest to Scott Vanderheyden.
Please email Scott here: firstname.lastname@example.org