Belgravia Leisure is a world-class aquatics provider, managing more than 160 swimming pools on behalf of our clients across Australia and New Zealand.
We are a strong force in the aquatics industry with more than 30 years of experience in managing swimming pools across Australia and New Zealand.
At Belgravia Leisure, we understand that each pool is a major community hub and each community has its own health, wellbeing and social needs. We, therefore, partner with peak bodies such as Swimming Australia, Royal Life Saving Societies of Australia and New Zealand, AUSTSWIM and ACSTA to deliver a wide range of water safety and squad programs for people of all ages and abilities so that everyone can benefit from these vital community assets.
Across our aquatic venues we offer:
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Toddler areas and wade pools
- Splash parks and water slides
- Water polo and swim clubs
- Recreational and competitive squad programs
- Warm water rehabilitation
- Water-based group fitness classes
- School programs and carnivals
- Aquatic open days and events
- GOswim swimming lessons for all ages and abilities!
Belgravia Leisure is proud to have Olympian and gold medalist Brooke Hanson OAM as our swimming and water safety ambassador and board member for the Belgravia Foundation.
GOswim Swimming and Water Safety Lessons
Belgravia Leisure is proud to offer Swimming Australia’s GOswim swimming and water safety lessons at 60 venues across Australia, providing over 2.6 million lessons to 56,000 GOswim members annually.
GOswim swimming and water safety lessons empower students to think, discuss and make informed decisions whilst having fun in and around water. The lessons focus on contemporary experiential and activity-based learning, encouraging and supporting students to explore pathways into competitive and recreational lap swimming.
Belgravia Leisure delivers over 221,000 school swimming and water safety lessons annually across Australia and New Zealand.
GOswim lessons are delivered by highly qualified teachers who are trained by leading industry bodies, and lessons cater to all skill levels and ages, from as young as six months up to teenagers and adults.
Lessons are accessible and inclusive and are easily modified and adapted to suit any specific needs.
The implementation of this high-quality, activity-based educational program is designed to integrate student learning outcomes into real-world settings better, offering students the opportunity to:
- Gain maximum participation and practice time in activities that encourage, mentor and support the learning process.
- Be empowered to think, discuss and decide through experiential-based learning where mentoring, guidance, and challenge encourage them to use and enhance their knowledge, skill and understanding.
- Learn and understand essential components of personal survival and water safety elements while concurrently developing a strong and effective swimming technique.
Active World App
The Active World app is your self-managed personal portal and companion app for the Active World Leisure Management solution. Just enter your centre’s name or scan its QR code to connect to your centre.
Active World is currently being rolled out across our facilities, if it is not at your nearest location, keep an eye out, it is coming soon!
The Active World app allows you to:
- View upcoming classes/lessons
- Book new classes
- Buy a new membership
- Buy a visit pass
- Scan in using your digital access card
- Advise us of your child’s non-attendance and book make-up lessons
- Track learning pathways and progression
- Receive digital awards for effort, teamwork, perseverance and having FUN!
- Send and receive messages to the Centre staff
- Manage personal and billing details
- Add relatives to your account so they also have visibility of schedules and progression
How can we help you today?
Contact Belgravia Leisure to find out more about business opportunities, general enquiries, career opportunities or feedback.