We are proud to announce that Belgravia Leisure will continue to manage the six iconic City of Sydney aquatic and fitness venues to the year 2024.
The Sydney team shared a photo with “2024” balloons to celebrate our partnership with the City of Sydney to the year 2024.
The City of Sydney aquatic and fitness venues include:
- Andrew (Boy) Charlton Pool, The Domain
- Cook + Phillip Park Pool, Sydney
- Gunyama Park Aquatic and Recreation Centre, Zetland
- Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre, Ultimo
- Prince Alfred Park Pool, Surry Hills
- Victoria Park Pool, Camperdown
Nick Cox, CEO of Belgravia Leisure, said, “we are proud of our 16-year partnership with the City of Sydney in providing our communities with state-of-the-art aquatic and fitness venues that bring people together. These venues not only support community health and wellbeing but are a hub for people to come together and connect while navigating our new normal.”
We are looking forward to our ongoing partnership with Council in connecting our City of Sydney communities to leisure.
Let’s continue to make More People, More Active, More Often.