With the recent Victorian Government announcement of mandatory masks commencing in late July, we have mandated this to policy and have sourced masks in bulk from a preferred supplier. Our Victorian venue staff are now required to wear face masks whilst undertaking their day to day tasks – including those sites closed to the public.
The NSW GOV are currently “strongly encouraging” that masks be worn in certain situations. Belgravia has now moved to a policy position to mandate that all NSW workers wear a mask while at work from September 1st. While looking into a bulk order for NSW and understanding that it may take time for everyone to secure a mask, there is a grace period that ends the last day of August to ensure NSW staff on-site are wearing masks, but in the interim, we are encouraging all NSW staff to wear a mask as soon as possible while at work.
These posters should be erected in your venue.
- Wear_A_Mask_A4_medical.pdf – New Resource
- Wear_A_Mask_A4_medical_CoS.pdf – New Resource
- Wear_A_Mask_A4_non-medical.pdf – New Resource
- Wear_A_Mask_A4_non-medical-CoS.pdf – New Resource
COVID-19 update around the grounds
- Melbourne Stage 4 lockdown for 6 weeks, ends Sep 13th
- Regional Victoria Stage 3 lockdown, from 6th August
- Mandatory face masks for all of Victoria
- Working permits mandatory for any staff leaving their home to work
- COVID cases on the rise, up to 15 daily
- NSW State Government are “strongly encouraging” masks
- Gym Hygiene Marshal required to oversee COVID Safe hygiene practices
- Single-digit COVID case numbers
- Gathering restrictions, looking at venue density arrangements
- Border closures
- AFL continues!
A reminder that ALL current resources can be found here
ALL STAFF MUST COMPLETE THE MANDATORY COVID-19 INFECTION CONTROL TRAINING
Protecting our community and each other starts with protecting ourselves. ALL team members must complete this training prior to their next working shift.
The training only takes 20 minutes to complete, here’s how:
- Go to: https://covid-19training.gov.au/login
- Complete self-registration
- Enrol into COVID-19 Infection Control Training
- Launch and complete training
- Download your completed certificate
- Upload your Acknowledgment of Training Certificate to FlareHR