There has never been a more important time for us to be listening to our guests. Customer feedback is a valuable way to learn from our customers to adapt our business and venues in the direction to best satisfy the needs of the customer now and into the future.
There are many ways we can learn from our customer:
- AskNicely (NPS) is a customer experience platform that we use to gather, understand, and act on customer feedback.
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Online reviews – Facebook, Google, TripAdvisor
- Traditional feedback systems (feedback forms)
- Front-line verbal feedback
The key to listening to our customers is to actually do something with the feedback. In other words, you need to act on what you hear, what customers say, and what they talk about.
It’s never too late to start listening to our customer, start perceiving feedback as your best friend, not your enemy. You never know what great opportunity is sitting behind an NPS survey, Google review or passing comment from a customer.
At Belgravia Leisure we are serious about listening to our customers, since the inception of the AskNicely platform in 2017, we have surveyed over 350,000 customers and gained valuable feedback and insight from 100,000 active members.
From Thursday the 6th of August AskNicely will be switched back on for venues that are currently operating.
We have worked closely with the team at AskNicely to reconfigure our survey and to consider the current climate. By actively surveying our members with two key questions we expect to gain crucial information in how our members and guests are thinking and feeling.
Group Guest Experience Manager, Tim Hutchison, explains “the survey will now have a second question designed to obtain deeper insight regarding Covid-19 and how we have responded to the crisis.”
Example of the new survey below.
Existing Belgravia Leisure questions:
- How likely are you to recommend Adelaide Hills Rec to a friend or family member 1-10?
- Why this score?
Additional NEW Belgravia Leisure questions:
- How satisfied are you with the actions we have taken in response to COVID-19? (customer satisfaction response) i.e. very satisfied, not satisfied
- Why this score?
At this stage, no action from managers is required besides monitoring responses, responding to customers and pro-actively looking for opportunities to make operational improvements.
For further information and training please watch the below training video and reach out to email@example.com if you require support.
- NPS response strategy can be found here – https://bit.ly/31evSGN
- NPS additional information and training video here – https://bit.ly/3i3AnL3
- For further information or support contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the VIC Contact Centre
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the Vic Contact Centre. We provide our members and guests with exceptional service and excellent guest experience ensuring the customer is at the centre of everything we do.
Expressions of Interest
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to know more, please submit your expression of interest to Group Guest Experience Manager, Tim Hutchison.
Please email Tim here: email@example.com