We have created some resources and ideas for your team to create some Easter fun for members of your facility! Find our Easter activity resources here:
Easter activities include:
- Easter Egg Hunt – featuring an Easter quiz and some physical activity
- Easter placemat colouring page
- Easter ‘Spot The Difference’ activity sheet
- Create a home restaurant
How you can celebrate Easter/School Holidays on a local level:
- Host activities for children and families, such as an Easter Egg Hunt, egg and spoon race,
- Easter quiz, colouring competition or similar.
- Organise a visit from the Easter Bunny.
- Celebrate with Easter-themed complementary items such as small chocolate easter eggs, or serve these with coffees in kiosk/café.
- Encourage small in-centre celebrations such as member picnics or coffee catch-ups after participating in a swim, workout, group fitness class or sports activity.
- Host a morning tea, lunch or afternoon tea in your centre café, kiosk or outdoor seating area. Attendees could bring a plate of food to share.
- Create a school holiday checklist for kids to complete, listing the top 10 in-centre activities they can participate in, and award a ribbon or small prize to kids who complete the whole list during their visits to the centre over the holidays.
Social media – local content ideas:
- A reminder of opening hours in the lead up to Good Friday and Easter public holidays.
- Feature a video or photo of members and children participating in Easter activities (e.g. children showing their Easter egg hunt goodies, or colouring sheet).
- Feature a photo of your members enjoying their long weekend at your centre, whether this be for an Easter celebration, their usual visit for a swim or workout, or their visit to the café with their class members/workout partners.
- Feature a photo of staff members enjoying Easter or School Holiday festivities and fun.
- ‘Happy Easter’ message from your team.