Belgravia Leisure’s 2022 conferencing season has concluded with our Victorian, New South Wales and Western Australia State Conferences and CLEAR Awards.
We strive to connect all in our communities to leisure. Our teams are the critical feature of this purpose, and underpin successful programs and services for people with a disability, of diversity and who experience disadvantage.
Belgravia Leisure’s values are CLEAR
- CUSTOMER-FOCUSED – the customer is at the centre of everything we do.
- LEADERSHIP – our passionate people are our greatest asset. We lead by example, displaying our integrity at all times.
- EXCELLENCE – we strive for excellence in our service delivery
- ACCOUNTABILITY – when we make a promise, we keep it!
- RESULTS – we accept responsibility for delivering results for our clients and customers.
Victorian State Conference and CLEAR Awards
VIC Award Winners
- Customer Focused – Rachel Scott, Centre Manager at Monbulk Aquatic Centre
- Leadership – Jarrad Carey, Venue Manager at TRAC
- Excellence – Kai Nielsen, Regional Operations Manager Loddon & Pyrenees Regions
- Accountability – Amy Cross, Venue Manager at Ascot Vale Leisure Centre
- Results – Clare Black, Guest Experience Manager at Yawa Aquatic Centre
New South Wales State Conference and CLEAR Awards
NSW Award Winners
- Customer Focused – Amy Cousins, Sales and Guest Experience Coordinator at Auburn Ruth Everuss Aquatic Centre
- Leadership – Hayley Sheriff, Area Operations Manager, Canada Bay/Parkes/Forbes
- Excellence – Rowee Stair, Kiosk Supervisor and Inclusion Coordinator at Manning Aquatic Centre
- Accountability – David Park, Assistant Centre Manager at Cook & Phillip Park Pool
- Results – Kalam Shaw, Venue Manager at Kurri Kurri Aquatic & Fitness Centre
Western Australia State Conference and CLEAR Awards
WA Award Winners
- Customer Focused – Patricia (Kiah) Luoni, Customer Service at Point Walter Golf Course
- Leadership – Carly Scaddan, Sales and Guest Experience Coordinator at Loftus Recreation Centre
- Excellence – Natasha Gacia Access and Inclusion Coordinator at Loftus Recreation Centre
- Accountability – Netani Talemaitoga, Sports Coordinator at Loftus Recreation Centre
- Results – Paul Charlton, Chef at Point Walter Golf Course
Congratulations to all nominated and award winners. See our QLD, SA and NZ Conferences and CLEAR Award winners here.