Belgravia Sports Community, the latest addition to the Belgravia family, is excited to launch their 2021 Professional Development Webinar Series.
The Belgravia Sports Community Professional Development webinar series will take you through the characteristics of successful community sports clubs and organisations to help guide you on how to implement your strategy to get the best results for your clubs and clients.
The expert team at Belgravia Sports Community have spent hundreds of hours gathering the best practice in community sport and have developed the Professional Development series to help attendees and their organisations foster positive and successful environments for your member clubs.
Each webinar is interactive and will allow you to ask the questions you need answered from experts and peers. Join the online webinar series from anywhere as Belgravia Sports Community takes you through our live three-part one-hour sessions and catch up on the webinar at any time with our recordings sent straight to your inbox alongside our templates, checklists and links to content on our website to empower you in the role.
The first webinar series, The Characteristics of Successful Clubs, goes live on the 18th of February.
In this series, each session will cover the following:
- Leadership + culture = success
- The characteristics of successful clubs
What will you take away from the webinar?
- CONFIDENCE. Execute your club strategy with assurance and certainty.
- KNOWLEDGE. Get the best-in-class information on club land and how successful clubs are run.
- SUPPORT. You’re not alone with our experts providing you the answers to your questions.
- BEST PRACTICE. The latest and best methods and ideologies from industry experts.
- TOOLS AND TRICKS. Templates, techniques and proven methods to get the best result for your club.
To find out more about Sports Community, visit https://sportscommunity.com.au/