We have been closely monitoring the escalating coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak in our community and across the country.
We would like to reassure all of our members that our facilities follow the strictest hygiene standards and are still safe to visit unless otherwise advised. However, we are aware of the potential for an infection within our facility and would like to update you on the precautionary measures that we have taken within our facility.
We understand that some of these measures may be inconvenient, but they have been put in place to ensure that we are doing everything possible to proactively prevent an outbreak within our facility.
The measures listed below are being reviewed on a daily basis in conjunction with advice from the Government and the World Health Organisation.
Hygiene Action Plan
- Additional hand sanitisers are located across the facility
- Daily cleans of facilities
- Signage in facilities displaying up-to-date health alerts, hygiene advice and other essential information
Health Action Plan
- For anyone experiencing flu, cough and cold symptoms, we ask that these members refrain from visiting the facility.
- If members did visit the facility when they were unwell, they have been asked to advise the facility manager by phone or email.
We thank all of our members for their cooperation and for respecting our responsibility to minimise risk of transmission within our facility to our team and members.
If you have any concerns, please feel free to get in contact with one of the Belgravia team members or visit the Department of Health Resource Page if you are in Australia or the Ministry of Health Resource Page if you are in New Zealand.