Corporate governance underpins the way we do business. We are committed to best practice governance that enhances our effectiveness in the communities in which we work and ensures accountability and transparency to stakeholders. It incorporates the culture, structures and processes for decision making, accountability, quality control and risk management.
- Nick has over 25 years’ experience in the aquatic and recreation industries. During his time at Belgravia Leisure, Nick has focused on increasing access to our services, engaging the community and delivering innovative programming, all within a strong financial framework. Prior to this role, Nick was Chief Operating Officer of YMCA Australia and General Manager with Maroondah City Council, one of Melbourne’s most vibrant growth areas. Nick is a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, Director of Physical Activity Australia and Chair of the AUSTSWIM licensing committee.Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alex has over a decade’s experience in the service industry, with management roles for Hilton Hotels in Japan. Alex joined Belgravia Health and Leisure Group in 2007, consolidating his skills in a management traineeship across multiple business units (including Belgravia Leisure and Genesis Health Clubs) which now provides a solid foundation to his current executive position. Alex is proud of Belgravia Health and Leisure Group’s heritage as an Australian family owned business and equally of his part in the Group’s founding family. To date, Alex has streamlined Belgravia Leisure’s head office support for our centres, strengthening our quality, risk and environmental systems, procurement and retail processes, human resources and IT services.Get in touch email@example.com
- Anthony has worked in senior management roles at Belgravia Leisure for more than a decade and is currently responsible for optimising the operational performance of all our centres across Australia. Anthony has led our team of regional managers to maximise financial performance, increase visitation and grow profits at each of our sites and manage stakeholder relations with all levels of Local and State Governments. His 22 years in the leisure and recreation industry includes former management roles at YMCA and Leisure Australia and extensive experience in outdoor adventure, alpine park management, tourism and hospitality.Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karen Golden has more than 20 years of experience in the tourism, wellness and the leisure industry. She has led the continued growth of the iconic Hepburn Bathhouse and Spa since December 2013. Karen played a key role in initiating Australasia’s participation in Global Wellness Day, and has been appointed Australian Ambassador since starting in Australia in 2015. Karen is a current and active Board member of the Australasian Spa and Wellness Association. Connect with Karen on LinkedIn.Get in touch email@example.com
- Scott McDonald has over 20 years in experience in leisure, fitness, sales and tourism starting with Belgravia Leisure in a facility management role in 2009. With the diversification of Belgravia Leisure's estate into tourism, Scott spent a number of years in alpine resort management, particularly focussed on governance, risk and compliance. More recent experience in driving growth has seen Scott continue to develop the Belgravia Leisure value proposition to ensure it perpetually remains aligned with both private and public sector clients needs whilst delivering commercial outcomes. In being charged with the responsibility of achieving Belgravia Leisure’s growth aspirations, Scott sees the enormous opportunity that is created through collaboration between Government and the private sector to solve contemporary challenges that unlock value for all stakeholders.Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
How can we help you today?
Contact Belgravia Leisure to find out more about business opportunities, general enquiries, career opportunities or feedback.