Who is Belgravia Leisure?
Belgravia Leisure is an Australian owned and operated leisure management provider partnering with over 40 Local Government and State Government authorities.
Click here for our corporate profile.
Together, we manage approximately 100 aquatic, sport, health and wellness facilities across Australia and New Zealand.
With $2 billion of assets under our management and an annual turnover of approximately $120 million, Belgravia Leisure has the expertise and capacity to:
- engage the community to deliver a responsive, innovative and vibrant centre
- manage facilities with an environmentally, socially and economically sustainable approach
- recruit and retain a local workforce that facilitates positive customer experiences for every user at any stage of their health and fitness journey
- align marketing and communications strategically to support our clients’ branding and positioning
- invest financially in capital assets that help foster healthy and active local communities.
- an industry leading quality management system
- our unique environmental plan and environmental action kit
- extensive asset management and maintenance systems
- business and marketing plans that support Local Government and client goals
- a team of operations managers who lead, mentor, monitor and support frontline staff
- specialist human resource, risk management, financial management, IT and graphic design services
- robust financial and operational reporting on a monthly basis.
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Group, which means we have the backing and resources of a large parent company to maintain a long-term commitment to growing local communities.
- Our purpose is connecting community to leisure and our values are CLEAR.
Click here for Belgravia Leisure’s Our Purpose statement