Swim and Survive
This Royal Life Saving Society of Australia water safety program teaches people how to swim and how to be safe in the water.
More importantly, it helps participants to be more engaged in fun aquatic activities and potential future sporting opportunities. Most importantly, it can save lives.
Originally created for children, Belgravia Leisure has adapted this program for adult swimmers who may not have had the opportunity to learn to swim earlier in life. It’s never too late to learn.
We have other aquatic activities for the broader community, including:
- Water therapy for adults and children with a disability
- Water safety awareness classes for refugees and new migrant groups
- Aquatic classes for rehabilitation or to target specific health problems such as arthritis.
Find a participating pool near you:
NEW SOUTH SOUTH
Click here for a full list of our aquatic, lesiure, sporting, golf and wellness centres.
November promotion: Win a $1,000 BIG4 Holiday Parks gift voucher or membership*
- Promotion valid for new swimming and water safety lessons enrolments made between 1 and 30 November 2016.
- Direct debit customers only.
- Entry open to non-direct debit swimming and water safety lessons memberships at Belgravia Leisure seasonal aquatic centres.
- $1,000 BIG4 Holiday Parks gift voucher per region; VIC/TAS, NSW, QLD, SA/WA
- 10 x BIG4 Holiday Parks memberships valid for two years and valued at $50 each.
- NSW Permit No.: LTPS/16/08430