Swimming is a skill for life
We manage more than 50 swimming pools on behalf of our clients across Australia and New Zealand. We understand that each pool is a major community hub and each community has its own health, wellbeing and social needs. In fact, we teach more than 40,000 Swimming and Water Safety (SAWS) students each week.
We partner with peak bodies, Swimming Australia, Royal Life Saving Societies of Australia and New Zealand, AUSTSWIM and ACSTA, to deliver a wide range of water safety and squad programs for people of all ages and abilities, so everyone can benefit from these vital community assets.
Our Aquatic Centres and pools play host to some of the most amazing locations and backdrops, providing each community with an array of programs and access to recreational swimming.
Across our 50 facilities we offer:
- Indoor and Outdoor pools
- Toddler areas and wade pools
- Splash parks and Water Slides
- Water polo and Swim Clubs
- GOswim Swimming Lessons for all ages and abilities
- Recreational and Competitive Squad programs
- Warm water rehabilitation
- Water based group fitness classes
- School Programs and Carnivals
- Aquatic open days and events
Swimming Australia and Belgravia Leisure have partnered to develop and deliver a new and effective swimming and water safety program focusing on contemporary experiential and activity-based learning, encouraging and supporting students to explore pathways into competitive and recreational lap swimming.
The implementation of this high-quality, activity-based educational program is designed to better integrate student learning outcomes into real-world settings, offering students opportunity to:
- Gain maximum participation and practice time in activities that encourage, mentor and support the learning process where they are active for most of the lesson
- Be empowered to think, discuss and decide through experiential based learning where mentoring, guidance and challenge encourages them to use and enhance their knowledge, skill and understanding
- Learn and understand essential components of personal survival and water safety elements while concurrently developing a strong and effective swimming technique
- Be supported by professional, qualified teachers as they progress through the curriculum and pathways into the GOswim Academy and Squads.
Active World app
The Active World app is your self-managed personal portal and companion app for the Active World Leisure Management solution. Just enter your centre’s name or scan its QR code to connect to your centre.
Active World is currently being rolled out across our facilities, if it is not at your nearest location, keep an eye out, it is coming soon!
The Active World app allows you to:
- View upcoming classes/lessons
- Book new classes
- Buy a new membership
- Buy a visit pass
- Scan in using your digital access card
- Advise us of your child’s non-attendance and book make-up lessons
- Track learning pathways and progression
- Receive digital awards for effort, teamwork, perseverance and having FUN!
- Send and receive messages to the Centre staff
- Manage personal and billing details
- Add relatives to your account so they also have visibility of schedules and progression
How can we help you today?
Contact Belgravia Leisure to find out more about business opportunities, general enquiries, career opportunities or feedback.