Are you a Belgravia Leisure employee studying a media and communications, marketing or similar discipline? Then we want to hear from you!
Belgravia Leisure enables people to get the best out of life. From community sports centres to swimming pools, from luxury health spas to caravan parks, Belgravia Leisure manages all types of great leisure and social experiences, both large and small.
At Belgravia Leisure, we believe in the power of our people in connecting our communities to leisure.
We care about our people and greatly value diversity. We encourage people from all backgrounds to Find a Career with us. We pride ourselves on providing our employees with access to an extensive range of career options and opportunities for career progression. With the opportunity to make a difference in the communities we serve.
About the Opportunity – Student Writer
We are in need of support to source, collect and write local stories. There are plenty of good news stories happening at our venues we just need to find and highlight them! That’s where you come in.
We are looking for the right person to support local content creation and tender positive community stories. These stories will be used for tenders/business development, they will also be shared on our corporate website and across our social channels.
This person will require great communication skills and the confidence to reach out to other Belgravia Leisure team members and partners to source and put together these stories.
- Great opportunities to develop within a friendly and supportive team
- Flexible working arrangements – work remotely from home or your venue
- Starting with 8 hours a week with the potential to increase hours
Required attributes for this position
- Tertiary qualifications or currently studying a media and communications, marketing or similar discipline
- A creative writer with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Someone with a thirst for hitting and exceeding targets
- A warm, vibrant personality, who is excited by a challenge
- Passionate about connecting communities to leisure
If you are looking for an organisation that will support your growth, provide you with the flexibility you need and are looking for a greater purpose to exercise your skills, then please apply by submitting your CV to Brooke Lindsay, Digital Communications Producer, at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!