Our facilities had to regretfully close their doors in March due to government mandated shutdowns across the entire leisure industry. As these restrictions have eased across Australia and New Zealand, all of our facilities (except for seasonal pools that would otherwise remain closed) are reopening on the 23rd of June to once again allow our members to reach their health and fitness goals.
What are we doing to keep our facilities safe when we reopen?
During the long period of temporary shutdowns, our facility teams were busy cleaning and preparing for a restart of programs and reopening. This means we have taken strict actions to ensure a high standard of environmental cleaning and providing adequate quantities of hand sanitiser or handwashing facilities in prominent places.
In addition, you will find some big changes in our facilities when we reopen. These changes have been put in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our members and staff.
With the relaxing of restrictions, it is now more important than ever to be safe and sensible. We’re ensuring that you will be safe in our facility by following guidelines issued by the government and industry bodies.
Our specific changes to leisure facilities will include:
- Card payments preferred at all facilities.
- Restrictions per lane for casual swimmers.
- More regular cleaning of facilities.
- Shower facilities may be closed depending on state restrictions.
- The sauna and steam room may be closed depending on state restrictions.
- Social distancing is required in all areas of the venue, which means some adjustments are required in programming
- Bookings may be required at some facilities for classes, swimming or health club use dependent on government regulations
- All users must swipe or sign in as part of COVID-19 contact tracing
Our specific changes to Belgravia PRO facilities will include:
- Guest registers in use throughout all parks
- Card payment preferred.
- Increased cleaning regimes including sanitisation stations.
- Social distancing to be adhered in shared facilities (Amenities, laundries, camp kitchens)
- Social distancing to be adhered on site with every second site to be temporarily closed
- No organised activities on site (kids clubs, games, movies etc.)
How can we help you today?
Contact Belgravia Leisure to find out more about business opportunities, general enquiries, career opportunities or feedback.