There is a lot of information and disinformation out in the public arena. The purpose of the information provided below is to be transparent and ensure staff know where to go for more information as situations continue to change across our Australia and New Zealand network.
Click the button below for guidance on:
- what the current operating environment means for you and your entitlements; and
- how to get support if you need it and where to get authoritative advice.
In all circumstances, please contact your direct line manager for any support and guidance.
We appreciate the coming weeks and months will be a challenging time for everyone at Belgravia Leisure. We know that our people are the heartbeat of our programs and services and together, are central to rebounding the health and prosperity of the communities we serve.
We will continue to keep you informed as more information comes to hand.
JobKeeper Updates for Australian Employees
Following the passing of legislation by the Australian Government, the JobKeeper employer wage subsidy scheme is now embedded into law. We have worked quickly to implement the JobKeeper program and requirements to bring it into effect. We are now able to provide our employees with important information regarding JobKeeper payments.
If you missed any of the JobKeeper updates via email, you can click on the links below to read the online versions.
- JobKeeper Update 23 April, 2020 – Read update
- JobKeeper Update 16 April, 2020 – Read update
- JobKeeper Update 9 April, 2020 – Read update
We remain committed to our staff, to be in constant contact, whether staff are on reduced hours, have been temporarily stood down or are working in isolation. We know it is more important now than ever to keep everyone informed as best we can with what we are doing to support our staff and that connection is paramount to health and wellbeing.
If you missed the weekly staff newsletter ‘Staying Connected’ via email, you can click the link below to read an online version.
We encourage you to stay in touch with your teams and line manager if you require any support.
- Staying Connected 7 May, 2020 – Read Edition 6
- Staying Connected 30 April, 2020 – Read Edition 5
- Staying Connected 23 April, 2020 – Read Edition 4
- Staying Connected 16 April, 2020 – Read Edition 3
- Staying Connected 9 April, 2020 – Read Edition 2
- Staying Connected 2 April, 2020 – Read Edition 1
How can we help you today?
Contact Belgravia Leisure to find out more about business opportunities, general enquiries, career opportunities or feedback.